Thursday 4 December 2014

How the project began 

I discovered I had Tinnitus some years ago, I remember initially thinking the noise was coming from outside my body, perhaps some interference from some telegraph wires or the fridge or someone had left the radio on.

Since then I have had hearing tests and found nothing was wrong with my hearing, so I have begun to realise that I need to find a way of living with these sounds. and this is where Fluctuations in Sound began to develop.

I am an artist who works with performance installation and

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to make a comment about your experience of Tinnitus, I would be really interested to hear from you.

Particular questions I am exploring are:

Describe the sounds you hear?
Use words to describe the sounds
How do you feel about your Tinnitus?