Thursday 4 December 2014

the challenge of describing in words the noises I hear

During the last year I was asked to participate in a project by a colleague of mine called Cally Trench. I was asked to make small drawings over a week, which would contribute to work of many artists and placed together to create a massive show of the work of 51 guest artists, who each made a drawing a day for a week over a period of a year. 

My drawings were about how I hear the sounds of Tinnitus, they were an attempt to draw and verbalise what I hear.  

Sounds I hear in words   


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to make a comment about your experience of Tinnitus, I would be really interested to hear from you.

Particular questions I am exploring are:

Describe the sounds you hear?
Use words to describe the sounds
How do you feel about your Tinnitus?